As we all know, because our scientific and technological power is moving forward in great strides, we have begun to have a lot of new materials and processing machinery around us. Because it is very environmentally friendly, it is used by many people. We also have a better understanding of these materials around us. With the needs of life, new types of non-woven fabrics have also appeared.Matte non-woven fabricIt is one of them. It is a non-woven fabric that has been treated with a matt finish. It has the characteristics of a smooth surface, no lint, no dust, no lint. It is usually used for dust-free masks, high-precision dust-free workshops, and high-end printing and packaging. And desiccant packaging.
So let's first take a look at the bonding process of matt non-woven fabrics.
Matte non-woven fabric belongs to a kind of non-woven fabric. Hot-air non-woven fabric is a non-woven fabric produced by using hot air on drying equipment to penetrate the fiber web after the fiber is carded. Thermal bonding nonwovens can be achieved by different heating methods. The bonding methods and processes, fiber types, carding processes, and web structure will ultimately affect the performance and appearance of the nonwovens. For low-melting fiber or double The web of component fibers can be bonded by hot rolling or hot air bonding. In the case of the same web forming process, the thermal bonding process has an important impact on the properties of the nonwoven and determines the use of the product. The main factor affecting the performance of hot-air bonding nonwovens is that during the hot-air bonding process, the heat carrier is hot air. As the hot air penetrates the fiber web, it transfers heat to the fibers and melts them to produce bonding. As the temperature of the hot air increases, the vertical and horizontal strength of the product will increase, but the flexibility of the product will decrease, and the hand will become harder. The strength and flexibility change with temperature.
- Advantages of matt non-woven materials
- Features of ES medical non-woven fabric
- What is hydrophilic non-woven fabric?
- Application of ES matte non-woven fabrics in the industry
- Advantages of short fiber hot-rolled non-woven fabrics
- Thermal bonding principle of ES staple fiber hot-rolled non-woven fabric
- The role of ES fiber in ES fiber non-woven fabric
- Application of hot-rolled non-woven fabric in insulation quilt
- ES food packaging non-woven fabrics are changing the food packaging industry
- Precautions for purchasing ES smooth non-woven fabrics in large quantities
- Anhui Kangtai Nonwovens Co., Ltd. wishes you a happy double festival!
- Characteristics of matt non-woven fabric production
- What are the hydrophilic non-woven fabrics of different production processes
- How to remove the odor of hydrophilic non-woven fabric
- Anhui Kangtai Nonwovens Co., Ltd. wishes the people of the country a happy Chinese New Year! Family well-being!
- What are the common quality problems of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics