Hydrophilic non-woven fabricIt has a good hand feeling and does not scratch the skin. It is used in many places in life. The main use is its hydrophilic function. What are the hydrophilic non-woven fabrics of different production processes? We are limited with Kangtai non-woven fabrics. Let's get to know the company together!
1,Pulp air-laid: it is called dust-free paper, dry papermaking hydrophilic non-woven fabric, air-laid technology is mainly used to open the wood pulp fiberboard into a single fiber state, and then use airflow to agglomerate the fibers on the fiber web, and then The fiber mesh is reinforced into a cloth.
2. Wet method: the fiber raw materials placed in the water medium are opened into single fibers, and the different fiber raw materials are mixed to form a fiber suspension slurry, which is transported into the mesh forming mechanism, and the fibers are formed into a web in a wet state. Reinforce into cloth.
3. Spunbond: After the polymer is extruded and stretched to form a continuous filament, the filament is laid into a net, and then the net is bonded to itself, thermally bonded, chemically bonded or mechanically reinforced to make the net hydrophilic Sexual non-woven fabric.
4. Spunlace: Spray a certain high-pressure fine water stream on one or more layers of fiber webs to enhance the fiber entanglement and have a certain strength.
5. Thermal bonding: refers to adding fibrous or powdered hot-melt adhesive reinforcing materials to the fiber web, and then heating, melting and cooling the fiber web to enhance its strength.
6. Melt blowing: This process mainly includes polymer feeding, melt extrusion, fiber formation, fiber cooling, netting and reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needling: It belongs to a dry-process hydrophilic non-woven fabric. The needle-punched hydrophilic non-woven fabric uses the effect of acupuncture to reinforce the fluffy fiber web into a cloth.
8. Splicing: It is a dry hydrophilic non-woven fabric. The stitching method uses a warp-knitted loop structure to align the fiber web, yarn layers, non-woven materials or their composite materials.
The above is about the hydrophilic non-woven fabrics of different production processes. For more information, please log in to the website of Anhui Kangtai Non-woven Fabrics Co., Ltd.!
- Advantages of matt non-woven materials
- Features of ES medical non-woven fabric
- What is hydrophilic non-woven fabric?
- Application of ES matte non-woven fabrics in the industry
- Advantages of short fiber hot-rolled non-woven fabrics
- Thermal bonding principle of ES staple fiber hot-rolled non-woven fabric
- The role of ES fiber in ES fiber non-woven fabric
- Application of hot-rolled non-woven fabric in insulation quilt
- ES food packaging non-woven fabrics are changing the food packaging industry
- Precautions for purchasing ES smooth non-woven fabrics in large quantities
- How to remove the odor of hydrophilic non-woven fabric
- Anhui Kangtai Nonwovens Co., Ltd. wishes the people of the country a happy Chinese New Year! Family well-being!
- What are the common quality problems of hydrophilic non-woven fabrics